Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sink or Swim week/ OATS results


We had spring break last week and my plan was to serve whole foods only and offer nothing else. I am sure you can see were this is going. Yup Jordan won. I had a great variety on every meal and there was always something I knew he would eat. No surprise he only ate the familiar food and would sit for hours rather than eat anything else. What a long week no wonder I didn't have time to blog.

I still haven't mastered biscuits and he wants them so bad. Last night he told me to quit making cookies instead of biscuits. We still have the gag reflex with everything. I try to put new food in his mouth and he just dry heaves.

OATS RESULTS: No surprise we have yeast issues and a few other things that I am still researching.

No comments: