Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

DAN doc

I absolutely love my DAN. We had to leave the house by 6 for an 8:30 appt but it was worth it. She really didn't add in supplements that I wasn't already doing but she did put him of Flayl for 10 days and then 2 months of Nystatin. It was nice to go to a Dr. and have them have a clue what I am talking about.

The Pharmacy drama: I was going to use the inhouse pharmacy but the pharmacist talked my into trying to get them through the local cvs first because they of course don't take my insurance. I drive 3 hours to get to my local CVS and they tell my they can't compound so I had to call and have the Nystatin shipped to me.

One bonus was Jordan got to have a real pizza that came in a pizza box and everything. There is a new pizza place called pizzafusion 10 minutes from the DAN. We had to wait 30 minutes for them to open but it was next to whole foods so we used our time wisely. He ate the entire pizza I guess it was good. Expensive but worth it.
http://www.pizzafusion.com/

Now all I have to do it take him in for his blood work, not to happy about this and let his hair grow long enough that I can take a sample.

No comments: