Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Where is my support group?

OK I am quitting coffee. There is support for drugs and alcohol and sex and cigarettes but what about me? I have no sponser to call at 2 in the afternoon when I really want a cup of coffee. How am I supposed to learn to drive without coffee nearby. I don't know what to do?

I know I sound a little crazy. It really hasn't been that hard but I won't lie and say it is easy either. A few advantages I have noticed so far are being able to go to sleep by 10pm instead of 1 am. The downside to going to bed early is getting up early. I have noticed that in the morning I have less stiffness in my joints though. I nice side effect I didn't expect. I also am not binge eating as much.

I am typing this as it is snowing outside and I really want a cup of coffee. I do have an empty cup sitting on the table. The cup is so pretty to look at I am not getting rid of them. I almost think I like the mugs as much as the coffee to put in them.

No comments: