Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pinewood derby

It is that time of year again. I need to realize that I am not supermom but I do try my best. I had a really hard time cutting the cars out all I had is a dremel. I worked on them for a week and they looked pretty bad. Luckily Uncle Fred saved the day. We took the cars out to him and he cut them with a bandsaw. Bless you uncle Fred.

Jordan is waiting for his car to race. He won the first 3 races and after the first race he asked me who won. I told him he did, he was so excited after every race from then on he had to ask unfortunately he lost the next 6. We ended up in 3rd place. Look at that trophy!!





Jordan and his car


Third place not so bad he was so happy




Now it is Jeffrey's turn!




1st Place



BOTH MY BOYS WITH CARS AND TROPHYS

No comments: