Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Giant snow sculptures

a worm on a mushroom?



a walrus


skull-the shading was great


Our favorite 2 turtles



this was pretty cool. Of course we had drama because we always have drams. I planned ahead and had the boys pack all of their snow gear just in case. When we got there it was set up so you could just drive through. We drove through and all I heard from the boys in the back "lets get out, Let's get out, let's get out, let's get out." I decided to drive through a second time and this time we parked halfway through. I told the boys to just get out. We walked about 50 feet and Jordan was complaining the whole time I need my boots. If I was smart I would have just let him have his way. I gave in and we went back to the car for boots. He walked in a snow bank for 10 minutes and then all was good.

The boys wanted to build one too but I am still waiting for my snowman to be built so we will have to see.

No comments: