Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Waiting for Wall-e


If you remember my Tom and Jerry saga from this summer this is just like it but replace with Wall-e

I promised Jordan when he got all of his spelling words correct I would buy the wall-e wii game. Now so you don't think !wow! that is a good gift, it has been close to 3 months since we have accomplished this task. Bravo, he did it last week. The search begins: first gamestop-no luck, next blockbuster-no luck, then farm n fleet-no luck, finally back to gamestop and we got a different game. I guess I should have planned better but they had plenty last time I checked.

As soon as we got home I got on the internet and ordered the game. We are still waiting and he is starting to drive me crazy. My son has some OCD issues. I hope it doesn't show up today though because they are going to their dads and he would drive me crazy before he left.

Please Amazon gods send my game on Monday, I BEG you!!!

No comments: