Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nachos

I know I am supposed to be cutting out dairy but we had nachos at the school today. I decided to let Jordan try cheese. He hasn't had any since thanksgiving. He kept asking me "really mom I can have this it won't make me sick" I am thinking about allowing cheese back in the diet. I will never go back to letting him have a glass of milk but cheese is a whole different enzyme breakdown.

On the bright side he is talking more and in complete sentences. His poop is becoming bright(carrot color) orange and I am hoping it is from the super nu thera but wondering why it took this long to materialize.

I think we are over the insane giggling for no reason. I know I know a classic sympton of yeast overgrowth but one thing at a time.

I got my Oats test coupon in the mail today now I just have to get my doctor to sign off on it. I live in one of the few states where I need a docs script.Jordan is also having a hard time falling asleep again. He layed in bed almost 2 hours tonight.

No comments: