Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

An egg change

I spent the weekend pumping water out of my basement so I didn't make it to the store to buy bologna. Who knew eggs were unedible without bologna. I guess in Jordan world that is the only way to eat them. After 15 minutes of crying and telling me that he was sorry that I hate him he took a bite and then another and then another. Why is there so much drama involved in everything we do.

I have a feeling that it is the high B6 dose that has made him feel better not the gf diet. I am ordering more super nu thera tonight.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Hey there. Have you done the food sensitivity test yet? (IgG) Eggs are a common allergen/food sensitivity for many kids. Often times if there's one food a child likes a lot and MUST have, it is an offending food. [I hate to say that but just wanted to make you aware.] We are now egg-free because it showed up as an actual allergen for my daughter, and honestly -- egg-free sucks!!! But it's do-able. :)

Tori :)