Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

I am one PROUD mama!!!!

Today my little boy graduated primary school.  He is going on to 5th grade and a new school next year. 
The school had an award ceremony today.  My sons (notice plural) both received Eagle pride awards which is for a student who excels in a variety of skills.  They do their best academically, socially, and are kind and compassionate.  I am so proud out of approx 30 winners from the entire school both my boys were winners.










Jeffrey also was a top reader.  He ranked #5 out of all 4th graders.  He read an amazing 234 books in 4 years.  Four of the books were Harry Potter.  Are you impressed ......well..you should be.











They both came home with more awards from their teacher .  Jordan received an extra effort award and perfect attendence for 4th quarter.  He would have got one for the year but we went on a cruise.  Jeffrey also received one for honor roll., one for perfect attendence 4th quarter, and one for citizenship.




I LOVE MY BOYS AND I AM ONE PROUD MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: