Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

My first TACA meeting - awesome

I woke up today very excited. I am going to my first TACA meeting. The closest one is 80 miles away. Luckily I like to drive but we are having a snow storm today. We have 4 inches already and it is very windy. The boys are going to their dads. I am leaving extra early. The drive was no fun but I made it and what a treat that was. The topic tonight was diets. There was food to try and I learned a ton. One mom mentioned that she gets a great cookie mix at target. I of course stopped at Target before I headed home. The mix is for a sugar cookie company name was cherrybrook farm. I will let you know how it was after I make it. It is just nice to know there is a cookie mix that I can get relatively easy in the next town. I brought home several fruit bars for Jordan to try. I might as well give it up he is still very picky.

No comments: