Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

3 day weekend

Yippee a long weekend. I can relax and finish my school work, right. Nope not me I have to find things to do that of course could have waited.

On Saturday after working all day at market I came home and decided to rip out the carpet in the living room/playroom. This really did need to be done it smells really bad. My littliest daycare baby spits up on an hourly basis and it just smelt. Well mom and I get in there and rip out the carpet. step one done. Now step 2 replace floor. Hahaha we have noithing to replace it with. I just swept it really well and we are going to put the blue mats down until I can get the floor done.

On Sunday I run into Rockford. Jordan need supplements and some gluten free food. I also end up getting 4 doz sweet corn and several pounds of concord grapes so I guess Monday will be a canning day.

No comments: